Friday, March 14, 2008

SPRING BREAK

Well for Spring Break this year I went back to Arizona with my parents. We went and visited some of the people that I just love. I wish I had taken more pictures but I didn't. Which is very weird considering the fact that I am a scrapbooker! Oh well what am I going to do about it now? We left on Saturday and drove all night. Seriously that is no joke. At one point I was driving through the reservation and it was about 1:30 in the morning and there was a guy just walking on the side of the rode. It scared me I am not going to lie! On Sunday we went to Church with Angie and Napoleon and then back over to there house for some yummy food. On Monday we took Edith out to lunch. I then stopped by the mission office and saw Elder Watters. He was one of my last Zone Leaders he is now an AP and is going home in two weeks. After the mission office we went over to President and Sister Gills house and our last stop of the day was going to dinner with Christine at Dillon's. Probably my favorite place to eat in Surprise. On Tuesday we stopped by North Phoenix at the sister's apartment then headed up to Flagstaff where we had dinner with the Ponds and the Coopers. My mom and I also stopped by my first apartment and talked with the family that I lived with. As we were headed up to the Grand Canyon on Wednesday we got a phone call saying that my cousin who lives with us was in a bad accident and was being life lighted to the hospital. Needless to say we turned around and cut our trip short. I did get some pictures taken hope you enjoy! I took this picture of myself! I did a pretty good job!
My mom has never seen so many cacti! So we had to stop on the side of the rode and let her take a picture with one!
Here is the Pond family!
This is part of the Grand Canyon. You have to cross a bridge called the Navajo bridge.
Another self portrait of me standing on the bridge!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time you are in AZ we would love you to give us a call!

Christine said...

LOVED, seeing you and meeting the parents. DJ was really bummed out he missed ya. Sorry to hear about your cousin, is he ok? How did the talk go?